Crested Butte, My Favorite Place

Crested Butte CO.




Crested Butte is a small mountain town in the valley of Colorado. There you will only find locally owned Mom & Pop shops as well as restaurants. That's right no Starbucks, no McDonalds, none of that. From anywhere in town you will be able to see the main feature of the town and that is Mount Crested Butte standing at an elevation of 9,898 feet. My family started going to Crested Butte in 2008 and shorty bought a place because we loved it that much. In the winter you will find us skiing all over the mountain and in the summer white water rafting or four wheeling. I have never met a person who did not just absolutely love this little town!


Comments

  1. Wonderful, Madison! I need to start a "Colorado Club" for all the favorite places posts that are in Colorado. And for people who are in the Indian Epics class, I always mention the great mountains of India as a topic to explore. There was even this article in the New York Times yesterday: Family Ski Adventure in the Himalayas. . That's an adventure I would love to have! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts