Reading Notes: Peter Brook Mahabharata Pt. A


First  of all, oddest movie I have ever seen! The acting and scenes were so poorly done, it was honestly a little difficult to watch... It has been a some time since I last read the Mahabharata so I did enjoy the refresher of the tale. As I said the acting was so bad in this and one of the more disturbing parts was when Gandhari has her servant hit her stomach and we see her struggle as the ball of flesh comes out. Until now I was not aware that when her first son was born out of the 100 pieces from the ball of flesh, that he came out as a fully grown man. The film was somewhat difficult to follow when trying to figure out which character was who. One thing I had forgotten was the two set of brothers were trained together. I personally had thought Drona only taught the Pandu brothers. 

Video

Comments

Popular Posts