Reading Notes: 7 Secrets of the Goddess, Pt. A


It is so interesting all of the detail and terms that are associated with women in India and its epics! The women of the culture are treated differently throughout history and go through so many rials and tribulations. In some tales the woman is kind of head chick in charge and controls her man while in others she is served. All mythologies have a good number of cross over and similar stories, especially with the role of women. I can not help but to laugh in the four part of chapter one when they say the title of the chapter in "Male Anxiety is Overrated". I find that so amusing! There was a lot of information and content being shared with this chapter so I found it a little difficult to follow. I had never heard of the women prophets until now so I found that very interesting. I personally do not believe in it but fascinating the epics do recognize them. 

Videos

Comments

Popular Posts